Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I guess this is growing up

Well basically I'm moving away to England, for many reasons some more then the others.
I just though I would say goodbye to everyone that has helped me out over the years and people who have actually taken time out to hang.

I'm trying to get a job Tattooing or Body piercing at the moment it seems to be going well, i'm also moving away to be with Chloe, which alot of people think that I rushed into a relationship after splitting with Molly and you know what I think you should do? Fuck Off!

Stop living in everyone elses lifes and get you own, alot of people staved me I the back since my last relationship and I'm glad you did cause now I'm left with my real friends, which I can't complain about. If you nerd to get hold of me reach me on this, it doesn't take long.

I don't use Facebook much cause everyone knows your buisness.
But to the few people reading this I will have fun getting baked and playing xbox360.
you can always reach me on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment